HD Supply offers entry-level positions that allow you to experience leadership development, training programs and an opportunity to begin a long-term, successful career. We are committed to hiring and developing diverse, skilled, hard-working associates that live our SPIRIT values – Service, Performance, Integrity, Respect, Innovation and Teamwork.
HD Supply takes pride in our associates, their success and their professional development within our organization. We offer career possibilities for people who enjoy a challenging and rewarding environment and are eager to embrace learning opportunities. Here, you can build more than a resume; you can Live Your Best Life.
At HD Supply, interns have the opportunity to learn both in and out of the office. As an intern, you will:
- Engage in challenging and impactful projects related to your area of study while participating in enrichment opportunities such as development workshops, volunteer events and more.
- Experience professional and personal growth while gaining marketable skills through hands-on assignments.
- Be paired with a professional mentor who will coach you and encourage you as you learn new skills and gain new experiences.
- Participate in valuable networking experiences that will help propel you into future job opportunities.
Take the first step toward a fulfilling employment experience, and see the impact you can make as a part of the HD Supply family.
In addition to internship opportunities across HD Supply, our Construction & Industrial (C&I) business also offers a Career Development Program that allows new or near graduates to gain diversified experience in their field. The C&I Career Development Program is designed to:
- Provide training and learning experiences necessary to accelerate your career.
- Enable you to learn about the business from the branch or distribution center, where it all begins, to management and beyond.
- Allow you to work with your manager to select your career track, and then begin the targeted training to help you build the skills and knowledge to succeed.
- Provide other valuable opportunities such as mentorship programs and peer support, phased rotations through various jobs, exposure to senior leadership, and regular coaching for maximized performance.
Successful program completion will result in achieving initial placement in a full-time position, such as supply chain management, branch or distribution center operations, outside sales, transportation, and counter or inside sales.Apply to HD Supply today!